What You’ll Do
The Intake Coordinator is responsible for the coordination and oversight of the intake process including pre-assessment screening, scheduling of assessments and short term case management services to ensure individual is referred successfully to the appropriate level of care. The Intake Coordinator will work collaboratively with all programs to ensure timely linkages to services.
How you’ll Benefit
You’ll earn a competitive salary $41,000- $46,000 based on your experience, plus enjoy a work schedule Monday through Friday 9am-5pm.
Our benefits include:
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Health Benefits + an optional Flexible Health Spending Account (FSA)
- Life Insurance, Disability Insurance and more
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program and Legal services, when needed
- Lots of Merchant Discounts to improve your purchasing power!
- Mileage reimbursement for work related travel!
- PSLF qualifier
- We also offer PAID CLINICAL SUPERVISION TOWARD FULL LICENSURE, or up to $65/week toward outside supervision
What We’re Looking For
To join our team, you must be knowledgeable in Microsoft Office Suite and data entry, experience with Electronic Health Records software, have a passion for helping others, customer service and organization skills, team player and able to link clients to community resources. We also require the following:
- Hold Qualified Professional status: Must have a bachelor’s degree from an approved accredited institution; human services preferred.
- Verbal and written communication. Spanish speaking an asset.
- Experience providing case management.
- Knowledge of DSM-V diagnoses, provider service options and community resources required.
- Demonstrates high moral and ethical character and be free of any substantiated charges of abuse or neglect on the NC Healthcare Registry.
- Experience with insurance verification and Medicaid knowledge preferred
- Possess valid, unrestricted, state-appropriate driver’s license and unrestricted, valid insurance for personal vehicles utilized for work.
- Must be open to work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends as needed.
If you’re a kind, experienced behavioral health professional seeking a rewarding opportunity where you can make a huge difference in the daily lives of the people you will help, please apply at our website: www.eastersealsucp.com
About Easterseals UCP NC & VA
Easterseals UCP is one of the largest non-profit service providers in North Carolina and Virginia dedicated to helping children, adults and families living with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities and mental health challenges live their best possible life. Each year, we support 20,000 families by delivering 9 million hours of direct services and a wide variety of life-changing programs in 140 different locations.
We believe in a diverse and inclusive culture that leverages unique strengths, perspectives and viewpoints of its workforce can and will advance our just cause, while building a healthy, sustainable organization. That’s why we listen, seek to understand and act to make our organization a safe place for individuals to be their authentic selves.
Applicants of all abilities are encouraged to apply!