https://eastersealsucp.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/EUCP-Logo.png 0 0 https://eastersealsucp.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/EUCP-Logo.png 2023-03-19 00:00:000000-00-00 00:00:00ICS Program Supervisor
ICS Program Supervisor
Essential Job Functions:
- Employs and works to retain qualified staff for services within their assigned area. Monitors personnel, training and health requirements and maintain current files.
- Responsible for supervision including annual performance reviews of direct care para-professionals.
- Ensures the appropriate development of person centered plans and the implementation of these plans.
- Monitors all required documentation to ensure local, state, federal and Agency requirements are met.
- Supports individuals and their families to ensure Personal Outcomes are a part of their Person Centered Plan and that Personal Outcomes are a focus for supports.
- Collaborates with MCO and other entities to ensure supports are developed based on wishes and desires of individual and family.
- Promotes team and employee interaction and communication.
- Ensures that training, coaching and progressive discipline are in place, to maximize staff development.
- Supports ICS Managers with management of program budgets by ensuring necessary authorizations are in place before supports begin or continue, ensuring that direct care para-professionals are working appropriately scheduled hours.
- Provides and coordinates training and ensures all training requirements for Direct Care para-professionals are met.
- Coordinates the scheduling of Direct Care para-professionals providing supports.
- Works with individuals and family to develop schedule for appropriate services.
- When on call, Supervisors will be available for emergencies related to individuals we support.
- Anticipates staffing needs and responds to schedule changes, taking the appropriate action to avoid problems.
- A degree from a Department of Education accredited four-year college or university with qualifications to be credentialed as a Qualified Professional.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Valid state appropriate driver’s license in good standing.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
Feel free to contribute!