https://eastersealsucp.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/EUCP-Logo.png 0 0 https://eastersealsucp.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/EUCP-Logo.png 2022-09-20 00:00:000000-00-00 00:00:00ICS Program Supervisor/QP
ICS Program Supervisor/QP
Essential Job Functions:
- Employs and works to retain qualified staff for services within their assigned area. Monitors personnel, training and health requirements and maintain current files.
- Responsible for supervision including annual performance reviews of direct care para-professionals.
- Ensures the appropriate development of person centered plans and the implementation of these plans.
- Monitors all required documentation to ensure local, state, federal and Agency requirements are met.
- Supports individuals and their families to ensure Personal Outcomes are a part of their Person Centered Plan and that Personal Outcomes are a focus for supports.
- Collaborates with MCO and other entities to ensure supports are developed based on wishes and desires of individual and family.
- Promotes team and employee interaction and communication.
- Ensures that training, coaching and progressive discipline are in place, to maximize staff development.
- Supports ICS Managers with management of program budgets by ensuring necessary authorizations are in place before supports begin or continue, ensuring that direct care para-professionals are working appropriately scheduled hours.
- Provides and coordinates training and ensures all training requirements for Direct Care para-professionals are met.
- Coordinates the scheduling of Direct Care para-professionals or Direct Service Providers providing supports.
- Works with individuals and family to develop schedule for appropriate services.
- When on call, Supervisors will be available for emergencies related to individuals we support.
- Anticipates staffing needs and responds to schedule changes, taking the appropriate action to avoid problems.
- A degree from a Department of Education accredited four-year college or university with qualifications to be credentialed as a Qualified Professional.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Valid state appropriate driver’s license in good standing.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
We strive to attract and engage team members with diverse lived experiences. We intentionally seek out and value uniqueness across race, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, personality, disability and age.
Feel free to contribute!