Easterseals UCP, a non-profit service provider in North Carolina & Virginia, seeks compassionate, caring, and dedicated individuals to be Program Supervisors/QPs (Qualified Professionals) to guide the appropriate support services for our clients with developmental disabilities or mental health challenges living in their individual homes in Charlotte, NC
What You’ll Do
Your care will make a huge difference in the lives of the people you will be helping. You will guide our clients and their families in collaboration with the MCOs to set personal plans to enable their daily living and social needs based on individual/family desires. You’ll work with the family to coordinate the required services and support needed. This includes coordinating the schedules of Caregivers/Direct Service Providers (DSPs), providing supervision and performance feedback for DSPs, ensuring all training requirements are met, as well as promoting team and employee interactions and communications. You’ll monitor progress/client outcomes against plans to ensure their days are enjoyable and meaningful as well as maintain proper documentation and reporting to ensure government compliance requirements are met.
How You’ll Benefit
Being part of our team means we value and encourage your personal growth and development. You’ll earn a competitive base salary based on your experience plus paid training. We also offer benefits to those regularly working 30 hours or more per week.
Our benefits include:
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Health Benefits + an optional Flexible Health Spending Account (FSA)
- Life Insurance, Disability Insurance and more
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program and Legal services, when needed
- Lots of Merchant Discounts to improve your purchasing power!
What We’re Looking For
To join our team, you must have a willingness to provide care in various client settings as well be willing to take a background check. We also require:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in a human services field
- Two years of full-time, pre- or post-bachelor’s degree accumulated supervised mental health/developmental disabilities or substance abuse experience with population served
- Strong communication skills, both orally and in writing (QP)
- Valid driver’s license, good driving record and current auto insurance.
If you’re kind-hearted and seek a rewarding career opportunity where you can make a huge difference in the daily lives of the people you will help, then please apply now at our website: www.eastersealsucp.com OR by sending your resume to: email@example.com
About Easterseals UCP NC & VA
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to helping children, adults and families living with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities and mental health challenges live their best possible lives. Each year, we support over 22,000 children, adults, and families with more than 9 million hours of meaningful direct services and life-changing programs in 140 different locations.
Feel free to contribute!