Easterseals UCP, is a non-profit service provider in North Carolina & Virginia. We are looking for passionate leadership to serve as Coach/ Program Supervisor for the High Fidelity Wraparound (HFW) Team. We are looking for leaders who are humble, hungry and “people smart”. Experience with HFW preferred. Experience working in, and leading teams who provide community based, “in the home” services to complex families is essential.
What You’ll Do:
The Wraparound Coach provides oversight and supervision of Wraparound core elements delivered by the Wraparound team through the Child and Family Team process. The Coach provides direct supervision and support in accordance with High Fidelity Wraparound (HFW) expectations for Wraparound Coach Participation. The Coach supports the team and team activities (including other program staff) towards achievement of the Family Plan. The Coach embraces and demonstrates a strengths based commitment to doing whatever it takes in assisting families to achieve their goals and for their child to successfully stay ” at home, in school and out of trouble”. Coach works closely with The North Carolina High Fidelity Wraparound Training program (NCHFWTP) and the Wraparound Program Manager, on all responsibilities of the position specific to staff, hiring, credentialing, database and dashboards and overall fidelity to HFW and State standards and expectations.
How You’ll Benefit:
You’ll earn a competitive salary of $52,000 annually. This full-time position that may include evenings, weekends and holidays. Desirability to flex your schedule is a must to be considered for the role. We also offer benefits to those regularly working 30 hours or more per week.
Our benefits include the following:
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Health Benefits plus an optional Flexible Health Spending Account (FSA)
- Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, and more
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program and Legal services, when needed
- Lots of Merchant Discounts to improve your purchasing power!
- Relocation assistance for exceptional candidates!
- Travel reimbursement
- You will receive training manuals for all Staff positions in the HFW model
- You will attain NC credentialing as a HFW Coach and Facilitator Practitioner, through the NCHFWTP
What We’re Looking For:
To join our team as the Wraparound Coach you must have knowledge and experience providing community based enhanced services. Supervising or leading teams providing community services reflects the role of Wraparound Coach. The Coach must be being comfortable with in-home visits, familiar with community enhanced services and be willing to have a flexible schedule. Facilitates and provides team supervision for the delivery of High Fidelity Wraparound(HFW) in all phases and core elements of service and process delivery . Assures that Fidelity to service is being delivered. Provides direct supervision to the Program staff comprised of the Facilitator, Family Partner and Youth Partner. Experience working in, or with High Fidelity Wraparound preferred, but not required. Experience working with, and/or leading staff and teams providing enhanced community based services in the homes with complex youth and families essential.
To join our team we also require the following:
- Master’s Degree in Social Work, Psychology or related Human Services Field
- Provisional License or Licensed (LCSW, LMFT, LCS, LPA, Psychologist) preferred
- Wraparound Service Staff including but not limited to, the Wraparound Facilitator, Family Partner and Youth Partner
- Must have reliable transportation and current vehicle insurance
If you’re a kind, professional seeking a rewarding opportunity where you can make a huge difference in the daily lives of the people you will help, please apply at our website: www.eastersealsucp.com
About Easterseals UCP NC & VA
We strive to attract and engage team members with diverse lived experiences. We intentionally seek out and value uniqueness across race, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, personality, disability and age.