What You’ll Do
You’ll maintain a home-like environment and participate daily in the direct services of the group home. Primary Qualified Professional of the home including all responsibilities appropriate to that role, including but not limited to facilitating ISP meetings and completion of ISP if clinical home, supervision, client specific training of staff, disciplinary actions, interviewing and hiring in coordination with Program Manager and HR and assurance of satisfactory completion of required documentation.
Serve as primary 1st shift staff, scheduling direct support professional (DSPs) as medically indicated by residents who may be in the home at any given time. Complete HUD admission and discharge paperwork, authorization requests and other activities related to ongoing access to services for residents. Participate in budget development for cost centers in collaboration with Program Manager.
How You’ll Benefit
You’ll earn a competitive salary based on your experience and full benefits.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Health Benefits + an optional Flexible Health Spending Account (FSA)
- Life Insurance, Disability Insurance and more
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Accrued Paid Time Off + 11 paid holidays.
- Company iPhone, laptop, and IT Technical Support
- Employee Assistance Program and Legal services, when needed
- Lots of Merchant Discounts to improve your purchasing power!
- Mileage reimbursement!
What We’re Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree in human services or related field with qualifications to be credentialed as a QP in I/DD
- Two years experience working with individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities
- Two years supervisory and administrative experience required (specifically in residential services preferred)
If you’re an experienced Qualified Professional (QP) seeking a rewarding opportunity where you can make a huge difference in the daily lives of the people we serve and support, please apply at our website: www.eastersealsucp.com
Feel free to contribute!