The Food Truck Intern will work in various roles on the SensAble Snacks Food Truck. The Intern will work to improve performance areas on each job task and acquire more task skills. The Intern will be coached in soft skill acquisition in order to become more employable. Each intern will be supported in an individualized manner to ensure job satisfaction and skill acquisition, helping to assure that the sensABLE snacks mission is being fulfilled through this role. The Vend Supervisor, Transition Coaches and / or designee supervise the Food Truck Employee.
What You’ll Do
- Assists with managing inventory and stocking inventory of food truck.
- Assists with administrative duties: copying, printing, filing, counting cash drawer, charging technology tools.
- Assists with stocking the truck and assuring adequate inventory on the truck.
- Prepares food and beverage with assistance as needed.
- Performs closing duties to include: check levels of water tanks, turn off all equipment, check inventory, check goods for quality and expiration, secure all doors, drains water, cleans sinks, empties trash, cleans pail, brings in laundry and connects truck power cord.
- Follows all ESUCP Policies and Procedures as appropriate to position.
- Assists with sales transactions on truck.
- Performs cashier duties
- Demonstrates Easter Seals valued behaviors of Accountability, Commitment and Caring as appropriate to position.
What We’re Looking For:
Being part of our team means we value and encourage your personal growth and development. You’ll earn a competitive base salary based on your experience plus paid training. We also offer benefits to those regularly working 30 hours or more per week.
Our Benefits include:
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Health Benefits + an optional Flexible Health Spending Account (FSA)
- Life Insurance, Disability Insurance and more
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Employees Assistance Program and Legal services, when needed
- Lots of Merchant Discounts to improve your purchasing power!
What We’re Looking For:
Demonstrates a desire to work cooperatively with others, and exhibits a willingness to learn and follow instructions and accept guidance from an Easterseals UCP staff person.
- Be able to lift up to a maximum of 30 lbs. in order to pick up equipment, supplies, etc.
If you’re looking for a rewarding career opportunity where you can make a huge difference in the daily lives of the people you’ll support, then please apply now at our website: www.eastersealsucp.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to providing exceptional disability, behavioral health and addiction treatment services to help our neighbors live their best lives. Our diverse and inclusive 2,600 member team provides more than 10.2 million hours of meaningful support to 40,200 kids, adults and families in 11,000 home, facility and community locations across North Carolina and Virginia.
We believe in a diverse and inclusive culture that leverages unique strengths, perspectives and viewpoints of its workforce can and will advance our just cause, while building a healthy, sustainable organization. That’s why we listen, seek to understand and act to make our organization a safe place for individuals to be their authentic selves.
Applicants of all abilities are encouraged to apply!