Easterseals UCP, a non-profit service provider in North Carolina & Virginia, is seeking a dedicated, people-oriented Employment Support Professional (ESP) to join our team. This Part-time opportunity offers flexible schedule Mon-Fri and competitive salary. Community-based role requires travel throughout the Greenville territory. If you’re looking for a fun, rewarding opportunity, then we’re looking for you.
- Monday-Friday; flexible scheduling options
What You’ll Do
The IPS Employment Support Professional (ESP) performs as an integral part of the management team working with adults with mental health and/or substance use issues. Primary duties are to secure community-based employment for individuals with disabilities according to the service definition and IPS Fidelity Model.
- Develops the Person-Centered Employment Plan for individuals assigned to him or her.
- Collaborate with other ESP, Employment Peer Mentor, outside behavioral health providers, families, natural supports, housing, transportation, and other community service providers who support the individual.
- Assists individuals in mastering skills and meeting production standards. IPS EPS may be required to assist in performing individual’s job duties to maintain necessary production as well as model work behavior.
- Coordinates services with NCDVR staff.
How You’ll Benefit
We offer a competitive hourly rate, flexible schedules, and a position with a team that values your personal growth and development.
Plus, if you regularly work more than 30 hours a week, you’ll receive the following fabulous benefits:
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Health Benefits + an optional Flexible Health Spending Account (FSA)
- Life Insurance, Disability Insurance and more
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program and Legal services, when needed
- Lots of Merchant Discounts to improve your purchasing power!
What We’re Looking For
To join our team, you must be willing to provide support in a community-based role and have a passion for helping others reach their full potential in the work force. Previous experience supporting adults with mental health disabilities in a job coach environment. We also require the following:
- High School diploma or GED required. Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience supporting adults with mental health disabilities and/or substance abuse is preferred.
- Knowledge of the labor market and community services agencies as well as skills in writing task analysis, systemic job training, counseling, advocacy and supported employment are preferred.
- Possesses a valid, unrestricted, state appropriate driver’s license, has a good driving record and carries current, unrestricted vehicle insurance.
- Willing to travel within assigned territory to support community-based program
About Easterseals UCP NC & VA
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to providing exceptional disability, behavioral health and addiction treatment services to help our neighbors live their best lives. Our diverse and inclusive 2,600 member team provides more than 10.2 million hours of meaningful support to 40,200 kids, adults and families in 11,000 home, facility and community locations across North Carolina and Virginia.
We strive to attract and engage team members with diverse lived experiences. We intentionally seek out and value uniqueness across race, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, personality, disability and age.