Easterseals UCP, a non-profit service provider in North Carolina & Virginia, is seeking dedicated, people-oriented Employment Support Professionals (ESPs) to join our team. Full-time opportunity with flexible schedule Mon-Fri. Community-based role requires travel throughout Fayetteville and surrounding area. If you’re looking for a fun, rewarding opportunity, then we’re looking for you.
What You’ll Do
The IPS Employment Support Professional (ESP) performs as an integral part of the management team working with adults with mental health and/or substance use issues. Primary duties are to secure community-based employment for individuals with disabilities according to the service definition and IPS Fidelity Model.
- Develops the Person-Centered Employment Plan for individuals assigned to him or her.
- Collaborate with other ESP, Employment Peer Mentor, outside behavioral health providers, families, natural supports, housing, transportation, and other community service providers who support the individual.
How You’ll Benefit
You’ll earn a competitive salary based on your experience and join a growing team making a difference in our community
Our benefits include:
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Health Benefits + an optional Flexible Health Spending Account (FSA)
- Life Insurance, Disability Insurance and more
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program and Legal services, when needed
- Lots of Merchant Discounts to improve your purchasing power!
What We’re Looking For
To join our team, you must be willing to provide support in a community-based role and have a passion for helping others reach their full potential in the work force. Previous experience supporting adults with mental health disabilities in a job coach environment. We also require the following:
- High School Diploma or GED required. – Associates or BS preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working with adults with mental health disabilities is preferred.
- Knowledge of the labor market and community services agencies as well as skills in writing task analysis, systemic job training, counseling, advocacy and supported employment are preferred.
- Possesses a valid, unrestricted, state appropriate driver’s license, has a good driving record and carries current, unrestricted vehicle insurance.
- Willing to travel within assigned territory to support community-based program
If you’re a dedicated Job Coach seeking a rewarding opportunity where you can make a huge difference in the daily lives of the people you will help, please apply at our website: www.eastersealsucp.com
About Easterseals UCP NC & VA
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to providing exceptional disability, behavioral health and addiction treatment services to help our neighbors live their best lives. Our diverse and inclusive 2,600 member team provides more than 10.2 million hours of meaningful support to 40,200 kids, adults and families in 11,000 home, facility and community locations across North Carolina and Virginia.
We believe in a diverse and inclusive culture that leverages unique strengths, perspectives and viewpoints of its workforce can and will advance our just cause, while building a healthy, sustainable organization. That’s why we listen, seek to understand and act to make our organization a safe place for individuals to be their authentic selves.
Applicants of all abilities are encouraged to apply!