Easterseals UCP, a non-profit service provider in North Carolina & Virginia, seeks a compassionate, caring, and dedicated Reach Clinical Specialist to join our collaborative, multidisciplinary team in the community located around Woodbridge, Virginia. Your role will make a huge difference in the lives of the people you will be helping through our VA Reach program.
What You’ll Do
You will provide provides support to the REACH Crisis Therapeutic (CTH), Transitional Homes and Mobile Crisis program. Primary duties include on-site and telephonic/telehealth crisis prevention and intervention services. This position will support the REACH Clinical Director and REACH CTH and Transitional Home Supervisors with (but not limited to), developing and maintaining clinical and therapeutic integrity to the daily programming such as modifying therapeutic groups, developing therapeutic activities, and supporting leadership with video supervision during monthly staff meetings.
How You’ll Benefit
You’ll earn a competitive salary based on your experience and join a growing team making a difference in our community. We offer benefits to those regularly working 30 hours or more per week as well as paid training and professional development.
Our benefits include:
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Health Benefits + an optional Flexible Health Spending Account (FSA)
- Life Insurance, Disability Insurance and more
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program and Legal services, when needed
- Lots of Merchant Discounts to improve your purchasing power!
What We’re Looking For
To join our team, you must be willing to provide care in a crisis group home and/or mobile setting, have a passion for helping others, experience with MS Office suite and data entry, plus strong verbal and written communication skills. We also require the following:
- Master’s in health, psychology or social work from USDOE or CHEA accredited institution
- Licensed or Licensed-eligible, preferred
- BCBA highly preferred
- 3 years’ experience with developmental disabilities and mental health populations preferred
- Experience with crisis prevention and intervention services a plus
- Valid driver’s license, good driving record and current auto insurance
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination or an approved COVID exemption form
If you’re a kind, REACH Clinical Specialist seeking a rewarding opportunity where you can make a huge difference in the daily lives of the people you will help, please apply at our website: www.eastersealsucp.com
About Easterseals UCP NC & VA
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to helping children, adults and families living with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities and mental health challenges live their best possible lives. Each year, we support over 22,000 children, adults, and families with more than 9 million hours of meaningful direct services and life-changing programs in 140 different locations.
We strive to attract and engage team members with diverse lived experiences. We intentionally seek out and value uniqueness across race, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, personality, disability and age.