Easterseals UCP, a non-profit service provider in North Carolina & Virginia, is seeking personable and extremely organized Service Coordinator to join our team in Morehead City. This Full-Time role will support our EMPOWER program Monday-Friday 8:00am-3:30pm.
Are you excited by the idea of supporting a diverse team of professionals who focus on enriching the lives of children and adults? If you answered yes, we invite you to pursue our Full-Time opportunity for Service Coordinator in Morehead City.
What You’ll Do
You will be responsible for supervision of developmental disabilities services for individuals enrolled in the Empower programs such as Recreation & Wellness and Transition programs for assigned locations.
- Ensuring best practices, supports based on the personal outcomes of the individual and/or family, and compliance with all state, federal, and agency standards as required for assigned services.
- Complete required enrollment documents for EHR and Provider Direct and forward to Billing Specialist.
- Supports Empower management by ensuring necessary consents and authorizations are in place before supports begin, and ensures services provided are within authorized limits.
- Ensures referral process is completed correctly and efficiently including the appropriate development of person-centered plans and short-range goals, consents, and NCSNAP (if required).
- Reports on progress towards those goals to specified program supervisor, direct staff and families on a quarterly basis utilizing available resources to meet individualized needs of participants.
- Collaborates with MCO and other entities and service lines to ensure supports are provided based on desires and needs of individuals
How You’ll Benefit:
Being part of our team means we value and encourage your personal growth and development. You’ll earn a competitive base salary, paid training and full benefits.
Our benefits include:
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Health Benefits + an optional Flexible Health Spending Account (FSA)
- Life Insurance, Disability Insurance and more
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program and Legal services, when needed
- Lots of Merchant Discounts to improve your purchasing power!
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree from a college or university accredited by an entity approved by USDOE or CHEA.
- Minimum of Two (2) years’ experience working with individuals with Intellectual and / or Developmental Disabilities, and meets qualifications for Qualified Professional.
- Must have a valid, unrestricted, state appropriate driver’s license and personal vehicle insurance.
- Satisfactory criminal background check and acceptable motor vehicle record.
- Knowledge of programs such as Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Zoom and Microsoft Teams.
- Experience with EHR a plus.
If you’re looking for a rewarding career opportunity where you can make a huge difference in the daily lives of the people you’ll support, then please apply now at our website: www.eastersealsucp.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to providing exceptional disability, behavioral health and addiction treatment services to help our neighbors live their best lives. Our diverse and inclusive 2,600 member team provides more than 10.2 million hours of meaningful support to 40,200 kids, adults and families in 11,000 home, facility and community locations across North Carolina and Virginia.
We strive to attract and engage team members with diverse lived experiences. We intentionally seek out and value uniqueness across race, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, personality, disability and age.