Are you excited by the idea of supporting a diverse team of professionals who focus on enriching the lives of children and young adults? If you answered yes, we invite you to pursue our Full-Time opportunity for Service Coordinator in Jacksonville.
What You’ll Do
You will be responsible for supervision of developmental disabilities services for individuals enrolled in the Empower programs such as Recreation & Wellness and Transition programs for assigned locations.
- Ensuring best practices, supports based on the personal outcomes of the individual and/or family, and compliance with all state, federal, and agency standards as required for assigned services.
- Complete required enrollment documents for EHR and Provider Direct and forward to Billing Specialist.
- Supports Empower management by ensuring necessary consents and authorizations are in place before supports begin, and ensures services provided are within authorized limits.
- Ensures referral process is completed correctly and efficiently including the appropriate development of person-centered plans and short-range goals, consents, and NCSNAP (if required).
- Reports on progress towards those goals to specified program supervisor, direct staff and families on a quarterly basis utilizing available resources to meet individualized needs of participants.
- Collaborates with MCO and other entities and service lines to ensure supports are provided based on desires and needs of individuals
How You’ll Benefit:
Being part of our team means we value and encourage your personal growth and development. You’ll earn a competitive base salary, paid training and full benefits.
Our benefits include:
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Health Benefits + an optional Flexible Health Spending Account (FSA)
- Life Insurance, Disability Insurance and more
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program and Legal services, when needed
- Lots of Merchant Discounts to improve your purchasing power!
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree from a college or university accredited by an entity approved by USDOE or CHEA.
- Minimum of Two (2) years’ experience working with individuals with Intellectual and / or Developmental Disabilities, and meets qualifications for Qualified Professional.
- Must have a valid, unrestricted, state appropriate driver’s license and personal vehicle insurance.
- Satisfactory criminal background check and acceptable motor vehicle record.
- Knowledge of programs such as Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Zoom and Microsoft Teams.
- Experience with EHR a plus.
If you’re looking for a rewarding career opportunity where you can make a huge difference in the daily lives of the people you’ll support, then please apply now at our website: www.eastersealsucp.com