Easterseals UCP, a non-profit service provider in North Carolina & Virginia, seeks compassionate and dedicated Child Placement Coordinator to join our New Bern team. This Full-Time community-based role will support Craven, Pamlico & Jones counties. Flexible hours (Mon-Fri with 1 week on-call rotation monthly.) If you want to make a huge difference to children and families we serve w/in our Child Placement Services program, Come Join Our Team!
What You’ll Do:
The Child Placement Coordinator functions primarily as coordinator of placement services for children receiving treatment in foster care. Responsibilities include intake, casework, service planning, and planning/coordinating the services and resources affecting children and their families. You will advocate for personal outcomes for children and families, adhering to best practices. Responsible for supervising and monitoring service delivery through home and community visits assuring services meet or exceed state, local and ESUCP standards.
- Coordinates admission and discharge planning with respective contracted agencies including completion of required documents prior to placement and conducts an initial visit with the child within 48 hours (72 hours for emergency weekend placements).
- Facilitates person centered planning and child & family team meetings. Develops initial and ongoing revisions of person-centered plan and monitor the implementation of person-centered plan.
- Links children/adolescents/families to additional services, arranges for referrals, and completes application forms to access needed services in the community.
How You’ll Benefit
Being part of our team means we value and encourage your personal growth and development. You’ll earn a competitive base salary, paid training and full benefits.
Our benefits include:
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Health Benefits + an optional Flexible Health Spending Account (FSA)
- Life Insurance, Disability Insurance and more
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program and Legal services, when needed
- Lots of Merchant Discounts to improve your purchasing power!
What We’re Looking For:
To join our team, you must be willing to provide support in hybrid office/community-based setting where travel is required within assigned territory and private homes of the people served. We also require:
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Work or human services related field.
- Two years of work experience within Child Mental Health services.
- Previous experience within Foster Care a plus.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and in written.
- Valid driver’s license, good driving record and current auto insurance.
If you seek a rewarding career opportunity where you can make a huge difference in the daily lives of the people you will help, then please apply now at our website: www.eastersealsucp.com
About Easterseals UCP NC & VA
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to providing exceptional disability, behavioral health and addiction treatment services to help our neighbors live their best lives. Our diverse and inclusive 2,600 member team provides more than 10.2 million hours of meaningful support to 40,200 kids, adults and families in 11,000 home, facility and community locations across North Carolina and Virginia.
We strive to attract and engage team members with diverse lived experiences. We intentionally seek out and value uniqueness across race, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, personality, disability and age.