Our Child Placement Services Program has an immediate opportunity for a Child Placement Coordinator to join their team in Greenville. This hybrid, community-based position offers flexible, Non-Traditional hours Mon-Fri based around the availability of youth and families served.
Required travel to Edenton & Elizabeth City every-other-week (min 3 days). Looking specifically for road warriors willing to travel. Mileage reimbursement included.
What You’ll Do:
The Child Placement Coordinator functions primarily as coordinator of placement services for children receiving treatment in foster care. Responsibilities include supervision of foster parents, intake, casework, service planning, and planning/coordinating the services and resources affecting children and their families.
- You will advocate for personal outcomes for children and families, adhering to best practices. Responsible for supervising and monitoring service delivery through home and community visits assuring services meet or exceed state, local and ESUCP standards.
- Facilitates person centered planning and child & family team meetings. Develops initial and ongoing revisions of person-centered plan and monitor the implementation of person-centered plan.
- Must be able to drive on a regular basis to oversee and provide services in various locations throughout the region to meet the needs of the individuals served by Child Placement.
How You’ll Benefit
Being part of our team means we value and encourage your personal growth and development. This Modified Full-Time position offers 30hrs a week plus competitive salary based on your experience. Community Based staff will be reimbursed for mileage.
Our benefits include:
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Health Benefits + an optional Flexible Health Spending Account (FSA)
- Life Insurance, Disability Insurance and more
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program and Legal services, when needed
- Lots of Merchant Discounts to improve your purchasing power!
What We’re Looking For:
To join our team, you must be willing to provide support in hybrid office/community-based setting where travel is required within assigned territory and private homes of the people served. We also require:
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Work or human services related field..
- Minimum of Two (2) years’ experience within Child Mental Health or Social Service field and meets qualifications for Qualified Professional.
- Previous experience within Foster Care a bonus.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and in written.
- Valid driver’s license, good driving record and current auto insurance.
If you seek a rewarding career opportunity where you can make a huge difference in the daily lives of the people you will help, then please apply now at our website: www.eastersealsucp.com
About Easterseals UCP NC & VA
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to helping children, adults and families living with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities and mental health challenges live their best possible lives. Each year, we support over 22,000 children, adults, and families with more than 9 million hours of meaningful direct services and life-changing programs in 140 different locations.