Easterseals UCP, a non-profit service provider in North Carolina & Virginia, seeks compassionate, caring, and dedicated Center Based Registered Behavior Technician to join our collaborative, multidisciplinary VA Reach program team working in our Adult Crisis Therapeutic Home (ACTH) located in Woodbridge, Virginia.
What You’ll Do
Your care will make a huge difference in the lives of the people you will be helping. You will provide support through a trauma-informed, behavior analytic approach to adult individuals with co-occurring intellectual/developmental disabilities and mental/behavioral health needs who are admitted to the Adult Transitional Home (ATH). This includes assessment and daily behavioral data collection required for identified individuals and will take lead on implementing behavioral supports modeling behavioral interventions to other staff. This will be a modified position meaning about 70% of tasks will be related to direct client care and 30% of their role would be Applied Behavioral Analysis tasks as outlined by our Board-Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
How You’ll Benefit
Being part of our team means we value and encourage your personal growth and development. You’ll earn a competitive salary based on your experience and we also offer benefits to those regularly working 30 hours or more per week.
Our benefits include:
- Paid time off and paid holidays.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Health Benefits + an optional Flexible Health Spending Account (FSA)
- Life Insurance, Disability Insurance and more
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program and Legal services, when needed.
- Lots of Merchant Discounts to improve your purchasing power!
What We’re Looking For
To join our team, you must be willing to provide care in a youth crisis home, have a passion for helping others, experience with MS Office suite and data entry, and good verbal and written communication skills. We also require:
- High School diploma or equivalent from an accredited institution required. Bachelor’s degree in a human services or related field preferred
- RBT Certification from the BACB and 1-2 years’ relevant experience strongly preferred. Willing to consider those currently seeking RBT Certification, with 2-3+ years of relevant experience required.
- If eligible for QMHP status, then registration required with the Board of Counseling as a QMHP-A and/or -C, or as a QMHP-Trainee.
- Experience with crisis prevention and intervention services strongly preferred.
- Maintain valid state appropriate driver’s license and auto insurance for personal and agency vehicles utilized for work
If you’re a kind, Registered Behavior Technician seeking a rewarding opportunity where you can make a huge difference in the daily lives of the people you will help, please apply at our website: www.eastersealsucp.com OR by sending your resume to: email@example.com
About Easterseals UCP NC & VA
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to helping children, adults and families living with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities and mental health challenges live their best possible lives. Each year, we support over 22,000 children, adults, and families with more than 9 million hours of meaningful direct services and life-changing programs in 140 different locations.