Easterseals UCP is a non-profit service provider in North Carolina & Virginia. We are seeking a compassionate, caring, and dedicated Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) to join our collaborative, multidisciplinary ABA and Autism services team designed to provide interventions and support to children and their families.
What You’ll Do
When you join the Easterseals ABA and Autism team you are choosing a team that leverages ABA as an evidence-based practice to foster positive, meaningful behavior change by building on your unique strengths and skills. We do this because we truly care about our people. In addition, our employee experience model is built with a focus in three key areas: culture, experience, and rewards.
- Culture: we lead with compassion and curiosity. We seek out the strengths of others. We honor and appreciate unique experiences and backgrounds. We develop future leaders. We cultivate a culture of open communication, rigorous dialogue, and creative problem solving.
- Experience: this goes beyond providing quality care to our clients; we carefully select our team members and truly value their employee experience. We do this by deliberately creating space for balance in your work. Billable hours/week averages 24; the balance of your time can be flexed for administrative tasks as well as coaching, researching, and team collaboration.
- Rewards: cultural responsiveness, nuanced flexibility and empowerment-a safe space to think outside-of-the-box to hone your passion and skills in making a difference. We promote inclusion, equity, and self-determination.
If these are as important to you as they are to us let’s talk, this might be the team for you!
How You’ll Benefit
You’ll earn a competitive salary based on your experience and join a growing team making a difference in the Charlotte, NC community. We also offer benefits to those regularly working 30 hours or more per week.
Our benefits include:
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Health Benefits + an optional Flexible Health Spending Account (FSA)
- Life Insurance, Disability Insurance and more
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program and Legal services, when needed
- Lots of Merchant Discounts to improve your purchasing power!
Career enhancing benefits:
- Access to high-quality in-house CEU events with a focus on cultural alignment
- Journal Clubs to include ongoing access to research
- Conference/workshop attendance-financial support to attend events that align with your clinical development
- Opportunities to earn Teaching AND Learning CE’s
- Leadership development
- Developing your voice as a leader
- Honing your supervisory skills-offered in-house
- Opportunity to supervise student BACB field work
- Focused training on Collaborative leadership skills to lead your team
- Opportunities to Mentor other BCBA’s!
What We’re Looking For
To join our team you must have a passion for helping others, a heart for coaching and development-yours included, be willing and able to grow with our team . We also require:
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst in good standing with the BACB
- 3-5 years of hands-on supervisory ABA experience
- Licensed to practice in the state of NC, preferred
If you’re a kind, Board Certified Behavior Analyst seeking a rewarding opportunity where you can make a huge difference in the daily lives of the people you will help, please apply at our website: www.eastersealsucp.com
About Easterseals UCP NC & VA
Easterseals UCP is one of the largest non-profit service providers in North Carolina and Virginia dedicated to helping children, adults and families living with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities and mental health challenges live their best possible life. Each year, we support 20,000 families by delivering 9 million hours of direct services and a wide variety of life-changing programs in 140 different locations.
We believe in a diverse and inclusive culture that leverages unique strengths, perspectives and viewpoints of its workforce can and will advance our just cause, while building a healthy, sustainable organization. That’s why we listen, seek to understand and act to make our organization a safe place for individuals to be their authentic selves.
Applicants of all abilities are encouraged to apply!