Are you someone who LOVES to invest in people? Do you possess an unwavering commitment
to diversity, inclusion, and equity? Are you an efficient problem solver – one who not only
provides expert advice but also much-needed resources? Are you a BCBA professional looking
for a great work-life balance? Not only are you committed to growing yourself professionally, but
can effectively help to grow others? If you answered yes to the above, we have a career
opportunity for you!
Easterseals UCP (ESUCP) is interested in Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) candidates
who are problem-solvers, collaborators, and life-long learners to join our Applied Behavior
Analysis (ABA) program and support its mission. The BCBA will cover Raleigh and the
surrounding area in an ABA center.
As a BCBA on our team, you will:
- Develop and oversee skill acquisition and behavior reduction programs that are rooted in self-determinism and assent, and seek to increase the overall quality of life by embracing the uniqueness of the individual being served.
- You will lead and inspire teammates through innovative and flexible approaches to programming, engage in debate and discussion with colleagues to maximize clinical integrity, provide supervision to behavior technicians that promote independence and autonomy, and support long-term success by engaging and empowering caregivers and other stakeholders.
As Part of Our Team, We Will:
- Invest in you through our Mentoring Initiative.
- Challenge you to approach hurdles as opportunities for growth.
- Empower you to have a voice within the organization and the community.
- Embrace you for your strengths and talents.
- You Are a Great Match If You:
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst in good standing with at least 3-5 years of hands-on ABA experience.
- Love to learn and constantly be challenged
- Have excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- Have strong organization and time management skills
- Want to learn how to leverage your strengths and talents in becoming a highly effective clinician
- Want to learn from and collaborate with a broad range of professionals
- Bilingual (English & Spanish) is a plus!
What You Will Receive:
- Comprehensive Benefits Package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and long-term & short-term disability insurance.
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Extensive mentorship from a senior-level BCBA and oversight from a BCBA-D
- Clear career growth plans to help you achieve your professional goals
- Access to high-quality CEU events, Journal Clubs, and conference/workshop attendance
- Guaranteed admin time for programming and staff development
- Caseloads built around a sustainability model to allow for a healthy work-life balance
- Accrued Paid Time Off + 11 paid holidays.
- Company provided phone and laptop with IT Technical Support
Closing Date: Open until filled