Easterseals UCP, is a non-profit service provider in North Carolina & Virginia. We are seeking a compassionate, caring, and dedicated Behavior Technician II to join our collaborative, multidisciplinary Virginia REACH team designed to provide support to our Crisis Therapeutic Home (CTH) located in Woodbridge, VA. Multiple openings and shifts available.
*This position comes with a sign-on and retention bonus of $2000*
What You’ll Do
The Behavior Technician (BT) provides support to individuals at the Crisis Therapeutic Home with co-occurring disabilities and/or behavioral health needs. Some of what you may do depending on your BT level: participate in facilitating daily program and rehabilitative activities, therapeutic interventions, assist with personal care. As part of the REACH team you will collaborate with PCP’s, community crisis services and the families of the participants referred to the home. FT/PT/PRN available
How You’ll Benefit
You’ll earn a competitive salary between $18-22/hour, based on your education and current BT experience level.
The opening we have is 3P-11P, Monday- Friday and every other weekend.
We also offer benefits to those regularly working 30 hours or more per week.
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Health Benefits + an optional Flexible Health Spending Account (FSA)
- Life Insurance, Disability Insurance and more
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program and Legal services, when needed
- Lots of Merchant Discounts to improve your purchasing power!
- *Bonus is for full-time positions; the pay-out schedule for bonus is $500 at successful completion of 90 days, $500 upon successful completion of 6 months, $1000 at your one year anniversary.
What We’re Looking For
To join our team as a Behavior Technician (BT) you must have experience working with IDD/Behavioral Health (BH) disorders. We also require the following:
- Minimum education levels with BH experience:
- BT 1: High school diploma and some experience in behavioral health
- BT 2: Bachelor’s degree in Human Service field of study, or QMHP (trainee), or qualify for QMHP
- Maintain valid state appropriate driver’s license and auto insurance for personal and agency vehicles utilized for work
If you’re a kind, behavioral health technician, entry-level or experienced, seeking a rewarding opportunity where you can make a huge difference in the daily lives of the people you will help, please apply at our website: www.eastersealsucp.com
About Easterseals UCP NC & VA
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to helping children, adults and families living with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities and mental health challenges live their best possible lives. Each year, we support over 22,000 children, adults, and families with more than 9 million hours of meaningful direct services and life-changing programs in 140 different locations.
We strive to attract and engage team members with diverse lived experiences. We intentionally seek out and value uniqueness across race, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, personality, disability and age.