Easterseals UCP is a non-profit service provider in North Carolina & Virginia. We are seeking a compassionate, caring, and dedicated Assistant Team Lead / Licensed Therapist to join our collaborative, multidisciplinary, Assertive Community Treatment team (ACT) designed to carry out a full range of community-based treatment functions for adults with substance use disorders.
What You’ll Do
The Assistant Team Lead provides direct clinical and administrative supervision to ACT Team to support the Team Lead. You will support the Team Lead in planning and coordinating team functions. You will also function as a practicing clinician on the ACT team and provide structured face to face scheduled therapeutic interventions to provide support and guidance in all areas of functional domains. In addition to this, you will assist the Team Lead with intakes for new referrals, clinical supervision of the team, coordinating and conducting peer reviews and training new employees.
How You’ll Benefit
You’ll earn a competitive salary based on your experience between $50,000 and $63,000 annually depending on education, experience, and licensure plus enjoy a work schedule of Monday through Friday with daily travel. We also offer benefits to those regularly working 30 hours or more per week.
Our benefits include:
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Health Benefits + an optional Flexible Health Spending Account (FSA)
- Life Insurance, Disability Insurance and more
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program and Legal services, when needed
- Lots of Merchant Discounts to improve your purchasing power!
- Mileage reimbursement! Or use of an Agency Car at this location
- Public Student Loan Forgiveness qualifier
- We also offer PAID CLINICAL SUPERVISION TOWARD FULL LICENSURE, or up to $65/week toward outside supervision
What We’re Looking For
To join our team, you must be willing to provide services in various community locations as needed. We also require the following:
- Licensed or provisionally licensed in the following: LCMHC, LCSW, LMFT, LPA
- Minimum of 1 year of full-time experience as an ACT Team clinician
- A valid driver’s license, current auto insurance and a good driving record
If you’re a kind, licensed professional seeking a rewarding opportunity where you can make a huge difference in the daily lives of the people you will help, please apply now at our website: www.eastersealsucp.com
About Easterseals UCP NC & VA
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to helping children, adults and families living with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities and mental health challenges live their best possible lives. Each year, we support over 22,000 children, adults, and families with more than 9 million hours of meaningful direct services and life-changing programs in 140 different locations.