Provides clinical and administrative supervision to ACT Team when Team Lead is not available. Supports Team Lead in planning and coordinating team functions.
Essential Job Functions:
- Fills in for Team Lead when necessary.
- Functions as practicing clinician on the ACT team.
- Provides structured face to face scheduled therapeutic interventions to provide support and guidance in all areas of functional domains: psychosocial rehabilitative interventions, case coordination, adaptive, communication, personal care, domestic, psychosocial, problem solving, etc. in preventing, overcoming, or managing the individual’s level of functioning and enhancing his/her ability to remain in the community.
- Meets critical standards contained in the current edition of the National Program Standards for ACT Teams as established by the National Alliance for the Mentally Ill or US Department of Health and Human Services Center for Mental Health Services.
- Assists Team Lead with Intakes for new referrals.
- Assists Team Lead with planning and coordinating team functions.
- Assists Team Lead with clinical supervision of the team.
- Assists Team Lead with coordinating and conducting peer reviews.
- Assists Team Lead with training of new employees.
- Other duties as assigned.
Supervisory Responsibility: Assistant Team Lead will provide direct clinical supervision for team members. Assists Team Lead with administrative supervision.
Non-Essential Job Functions:
- Attends LME/MCO meetings when necessary.
- Participates in community education and marketing opportunities.
- Serves as liaison with local universities and assists with supervision of interns
- Masters level QMHP with a minimum of one year of full time experience as an ACT team clinician.