Easterseals UCP, a non-profit service provider in North Carolina & Virginia, seeks compassionate, caring, and dedicated Behavioral Health Registered Nurses (RNs) to join our collaborative, multidisciplinary, Assertive Community Treatment team. We have both Part-Time and Full-Time opportunities available.
What You’ll Do
Your care will make a huge difference in the lives of the people you will be helping. This team cares directly for our clients who live with mental health challenges in our family-style group homes, as well as visits clients living in their own homes.
How You’ll Benefit
You’ll earn a competitive salary based on your experience plus enjoy a flexible work schedule. We also offer benefits to those regularly working 30 hours or more per week.
Our benefits include:
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Health Benefits + an optional Flexible Health Spending Account (FSA)
- Life Insurance, Disability Insurance and more
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program and Legal services, when needed
- Lots of Merchant Discounts to improve your purchasing power!
Plus, you’ll receive a $1,000 bonus after a 90-day probationary period and another $1,000 after six months.
What We’re Looking For
To join our team, you must be willing to provide care in various community settings, have a passion for helping others, have experience with medication administration, education, and monitoring and know how to document the same in MAR. We also require the following:
- An active, unrestricted nursing license to practice in North Carolina or Virginia (RN, APRN or LPN when applicable)
- A valid driver’s license, current auto insurance and a good driving record
- Prior mental health experience preferred
- Bilingual (any language) is a plus!
If you’re a kind, Behavioral Health Registered Nurse seeking a rewarding opportunity where you can make a huge difference in the daily lives of the people you will help, please apply now at our website: www.eastersealsucp.com OR by sending your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Easterseals UCP NC & VA
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to helping children, adults and families living with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities and mental health challenges live their best possible lives. Each year, we support over 22,000 children, adults, and families with more than 9 million hours of meaningful direct services and life-changing programs in 140 different locations.