Summer 2023 registration is open for camp!
Camp Easterseals UCP is an overnight camp near Roanoke, Virginia for children and adults living with physical and intellectual disabilities. Camp activities are adapted for all abilities by our trained staff of counselors so that campers can enjoy a unique summer camp experience. Assistance is available to all campers, while encouraging independence in our safe and supportive atmosphere. Summer camp, weekend respites and family camps are available.
Apply for a camp session
Good Times Retreat June 4th – June 9th
Freedom Retreat June 11th – June 22nd
Camp Next Step June 25th – June 30thApply now
Independence Camp July 2nd – July 7th
Camp Jump Start July 9th – July 14th
Family Week July 31st – August 5thApply now
How to apply to Camp Easterseals UCP
We use Camp Brain for online Camp Easterseals UCP Registration. If you already have an account, you can login using your email address and password. If you are a first-time camper, please follow the instructions to create a new account.
- Go to the registration site and sign in as yourself: the parent, guardian, or independent camper. Campers age 18 and over who are their own guardian or parents/caregivers can complete registration.
- Complete the household information form.
- Apply for the camp you are interested in.
- After completing the application online you will need to have our medical form completed by a doctor based on a visit within 12 months of camp. A completed medical form must be uploaded or mailed 4 weeks prior to arrival. If medical forms are not received, acceptance to camp will be rescinded.
- Medical Form (View and Download PDF)
- Medication Guidelines (View and Download PDF)
PLEASE NOTE that campers are not officially accepted until they have received notice via email or mail from our Salem office. Acceptances may take up to a month prior to being emailed. Fees shown upon completing application may vary depending on scholarships, sponsors and other factors that can lead to the invoice being adjusted following the application being accepted.
Be a part of our story.